How To Keep Your Hair Hydrated
Summer may be coming to a close, but you can never know too little on how to inject hydration into your tresses.
Here’s a few top tips for gorgeous, healthy, hydrated hair for all year round:
- Eat a balanced diet that includes foods containing essential fatty acids and silica. Drink as much water as possible, aiming for at least 1.5 litres per day
- Decrease how often you shampoo your hair to keep your hair hydrated
- Use shampoos and conditioners that are labeled as being moisturising and are compatible with your hair type
- Use an intensive hair mask once a week for extra hydration
- Use a heat protection spray when using heated styling
- Brush your hair at least twice per day to distribute oils and keep the ends of your hair hydrated
For a little extra help with hydrating your hair, book yourself an appointment at one of our salons for an intensive hair treatment that is sure to boost your locks with lasting moisture!
Strawberry Hill: 0207 859 4189
Sofitel Hotel- Heathrow: 0208 757 5032