How To: Hollywood Waves
To celebrate the launch of the ghd Curve range, we’ve put together a step-by-step guide on how to create glamourous, silver screen, Hollywood waves like Dita Von Teese.
- Prep the hair with a curl holding spray or mousse
- Wrap sections of the hair tightly over the classic wave wand barrel. For larger waves, increase the size of the sections.
- Hold in place for 5-8 seconds depending on thickness of the hair
- Repeat the technique until all the hair is curled
- Gently brush through the curls using a large paddle brush to create soft waves
- Finish with a spritz of hair spray. For more volume, gently brush the hair upside down
Tried and tested this look? Take a selfie and tag us on Twitter, @bsmithhair!