We’ve Got Festival Fever!
With festival season in full swing, we thought we’d share some of our favourite festival looks with you, as well as some handy tips and tricks on how to keep your hair fresh and fab throughout the festivities with just a brush and dry shampoo to hand.
- The night before you set off, tong your hair, this will give it movement and shape…..the curlier the better! You’ve got a good 3-4 days for it to drop into beachy waves.
- Avoid touching your hair too much throughout the weekend – grubby hands will build up grease.
- Twists and braids are simple to create and can be styled without the luxury of a mirror!
- Dry Shampoo is a great product to replenish your hair and make it feel fresher. It also adds that cool grungey texture and builds up some volume at the roots which is ideal when hair gets greasy as it tends to fall flat at the root.
- Most importantly, have fun with your hair! Don’t shy away from hair accessories, liven up your hair with flowers, feathers and bows.
- Avoid using too much product, serums and waxes etc, your hairs natural oil’s will show through themselves so avoid anything else that will add oil to the hair.
- Plait your hair at night to keep a curl and avoid frizz.
Need a hand creating your very own festival style? Book in with one of our stylists today for a beautifully undone do.
Strawberry Hill: 0207 859 4189
Sofitel Hotel- Heathrow: 0208 757 5032